This Vortex Viper HST 6–24×50 riflescope with a VMR-1 reticle and a .1 MRAD turret adjustment is ideal for many applications including Hunting, Shooting, and Tactical. Features include a one-piece 30mm machined aluminum tube, forgiving eye box, increased eye relief, extra-low dispersion glass, fully multi-coated lenses, fogproof/shockproof exterior, hard anodized finish, ArmorTek, exposed tactical-style turrets, side focus, CRS zero stop, precison-force spring system, precision-glide erector system, MAG-view fiber optic, radius bar, and a fast focus eyepiece.
Features of the Vortex Viper HST 6-24×50 VMR-1 Riflescope
- XD Lens Elements
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Second focal plane reticle
- Exposed Tactical style turrets
- ArmorTek scratch-resistant exterior lens coating
This Package Includes
- 4-inch sunshade
- Protective lens caps
- CRS shims
- Lens cloth
- Item ConditionNew
- Scope Weight:22.6 oz.
- Scope Length:15.5″
- Magnification Range:6-24x
- Scope Objective Diameter:50mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount:30mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):.1 mrad
- Parallax Adjustment:50 yards – infinity
- Reticle Position:Second Focal Plane
- Reticle Details:VMR-1 Reticle
- Field of View:17.8′ – 5.1′ @ 100 yds.
- Eye Relief:4″
- Illuminated Reticle:no
- Package Includes4 inch sunshade
protective lens caps
- Scope Finish:matte black
- Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Product TypeRiflescopes
There are no reviews yet.